Place filled steamer over boiling water and cover. Leaving the heat on medium-high, allow the eggs to steam for 16 minutes. Remove steamer and run eggs under cold water.
How do you make hard-boiled eggs in the Pampered Chef Quick cooker?
Easy-to-Peel Hard-Boiled Eggs:
Place the wire rack into the inner pot of the Quick Cooker. Add 1 cup (250 mL) of water to the inner pot and place 6 eggs on the wire rack. Lock the lid and press the CUSTOM button. Press the TIME button and use the (–) button to adjust the time to 12 minutes.
How do you cook eggs in the Pampered Chef egg cooker?
- CRACK one egg into the Ceramic Egg Cooker. Pierce the yolk with a fork.
- POUR ⅓ cup (75 mL) of water into the Ceramic Egg Cooker.
- COVER the Ceramic Egg Cooker.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH for 35 seconds, or until the egg white is firm. …
- GENTLY pour off the water using the lid to hold the egg inside.
Can you make boiled eggs in the Pampered Chef Ceramic egg cooker?
Take for example, the Pampered Chef Ceramic Egg Cooker. It is simply a ceramic vessel that allows you to cook up a healthy breakfast in just a few minutes. Put eggs in it, shake them up, and your favorite ingredients and put in the microwave. That’s it right?
How long do you cook eggs in an egg cooker?
For a soft boiled egg, microwave on high (100% power) for 30 seconds, or on medium (50% power) for 50 seconds. For a hard boiled egg, microwave on high (100% power) for 40 seconds. Always let the egg cooker stand for 30 seconds before removing the egg to let it cool. You can even cook more than one egg at a time!
How do you make scrambled eggs in a egg cooker?
- Sprinkle a few grains of salt in bottom of the egg cooker. (Salt attracts microwave energy and will help to cook eggs evenly.) Break egg into egg cooker. Whisk egg with fork. …
- Place into microwave. Microwave on High (100% power) for 35 seconds, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand for 20 seconds.
How do you cook eggs in stoneware?
Pour the egg mixture into the stoneware (if it’s not already). Place the lid on top and then put it into the microwave. The directions say to cook 1 egg for about 45 seconds to 1 minute and 2 eggs for about 1-1 1/2 minutes. Two scrambled eggs in our microwave takes 1 minute and 10 seconds.
How do I clean my Pampered Chef egg cooker?
To remove marring, use a non-bleach, all-purpose liquid or powdered cleanser that is safe for glazed surfaces in the kitchen. Follow the cleanser’s directions for use. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Always use with the silicone sleeve and lid gasket.